[AT] Mig welders for antique tractor sheet metal work??

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Dec 1 20:04:08 PST 2004

About every 6 months I fall into lust attack for a Mig welder. Never have
owned one but would like to some day. I've kept an eye out for a good used
one but haven't been successful. I know I want one that includes the gas
support. And in the past I have looked at both the Lincoln and the Miller
brands. However, I have noticed in the last year that the Hobart brand name
seems to be much more prominent than ever before. What is the reason for
that?  Better? Less expensive?  A more aggressive Hobart marketing program?

I suspect this is just another passing lust attack because in the past I
have had trouble bellying to up to the bar for the price of a good one.
But...  Maybe I'll hit the lottery or something!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com