[Ford-ferguson] TO-20 for snow plowing

Daley Family daley4 at usol.com
Wed Dec 1 17:00:35 PST 2004

Bob-
Mike is correct- the Ferguson/Fords were designed specifically as pulling
machnes but they will push a blade backwards, until you hit a hidden object
(like I did) such as a rock or tree root and bend your blade.  Worse-you
could do damage to the hydraulic system or even break a lift arm.  I learned
the hard way-now I just pull and it take3s longer but I know I'm safe.

Hey Mike-what year is your 860??? I'm looking for a '56.

Tim