[AJD] Aftermarket VS Mother Deere

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Dec 1 13:09:18 PST 2004

Old rebuilt Delco Remy, TY prefix being the designation given to reman'd items.
Topping it off, it will have a nice pretty foil tag on it, the original metal Delco tag having been stripped and discarded in their misguided fashion of the things they do today.
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
Box 709
7460 E Hiway 86
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--A GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!