[Farmall] Farmall C question

Jeff Dahlke ourforty at gbnetx.com
Tue Aug 31 18:31:45 PDT 2004

Kevin:
    I had a similar problem with our Super-C a few weeks back. It ran good
the last time I had used it, but when I went to start it again it would turn
over fine but no spark. Come to find out the rotor was bad. The stiff metal
(not the center spring steel) tab that distributes the spark to each of the
cap towers had fallen off. Where it was pressed and pined to the rotor left
go. Just a thought.

Jeff D