[Farmall] Farmall C question

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Tue Aug 31 09:36:02 PDT 2004

In the trade, that's called "plug and chug".  Take an
educated guess, replace parts, repeat as necessary until
problem is solved.  It is generally considered a less
desirable problem-solving technique versus doing some basic
diagnostic work.  I realize that sometimes it's just more
convenient, or less intellectually taxing, to use the plug
and chug approach.

Steve O.

From: "Jeff & Ginny Pomije" <vjpomije at bevcomm.net>