[AT] Portland

Billy Hood aggie1967 at msn.com
Mon Aug 30 17:49:28 PDT 2004

Farmer
Sorry I was not there to help you load up--enjoyed unloading the MM corn sheller as you haul stuff kinda like we do.  I am recovered from the 22 hour drive home, but sure had a great time.  I always enjoy visiting with friends and making new friends on the list that make Portland for the first time.  The show is great and I brought some parts and an engine home--but I return each year for the fellowship, not iron.  I even enjoyed helping the Geriards load the bundled oats for the threshing--even when 3 loads turned out to be 6 trailers and a pickup.

I hope everyone had a safe trip home and will be blessed with a great year in order to return next year.  I wish all list members could make it once at least.  I will thank the Tri States Club and the individuals who make it possible to enjoy short nights, long days, early coffee, and tons of discussions around the Dotson inferno.  See you next year--same time and place.
Bear