[AT] Portland

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Aug 30 16:55:36 PDT 2004

         Just got in (about 6:00 PM Indiana time) from the last trip home
from Portland.  Two loads plus the 24' travel trailer up and two loads plus
the travel trailer home not counting one round trip Diana made in the car.
All went well except my tail is dragging. Loading to come home would have
been a lot easier "above" water...   :-)   Lots of guys were having trouble
getting water logged tractors started. I helped a fellow with a B Deere by
pulling it to where he could winch it on his trailer. He waited around
until he was sure I got out on the pavement  with my load. If anyone has
any questions about the about 100 miles of road between my house and
Portland I should be able to answer them...   ;-)  By this evening they
were seeming all too familiar. I think now I will try to get acquainted
with my recliner...

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA