[AT] OT Images of Hurricane Charlie's Handy Work.

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 03:40:21 PDT 2004

> To see some pictures of Hurricane Charlie's handy work on bro. Don's

place and my place, click on the URL below. Charlie caused me to miss

Portland, *&&^%$$# !

	Sorry to see all the damage, Arthur. Geez, it must be a helluva
job picking all that stuff up and cleaning up after Charley. I know what
you are going thru as I had men in North Carolina for 7 weeks cleaning
up after Hurrican Hugo about 15 years ago.  I hope you get it all
straightened out and can save most of it.

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson