[AT] OT Images of Hurricane Charlie's Handy Work.

Arthur Southwell asouth at strato.net
Tue Aug 24 19:38:01 PDT 2004

Hello folks,

To see some pictures of Hurricane Charlie's handy work on bro. Don's place and my place, click on the URL below. Charlie caused me to miss Portland, *&&^%$$# !

try this URL

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mr_nocatee/album?.dir=cf1d&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mr_nocatee/my_photos

If this one doesn't work for you, try http://photos.yahoo.com/mr_nocatee, then look for the album named "Charlie's aftermath", double click on it and you should be able to view 90 images. I'll admit up front, my damage wasn't as bad as some. But, it was devastating to me.

Arthur Southwell
Arthur Southwell Rebuilding
Arcadia, Florida 34266 U.S.A.
asouth at strato.net