[Farmall] cleaning solvents

MarkTakacs at aol.com MarkTakacs at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 18:28:03 PDT 2004

       The auto parts stores have the 1 gallon cans of parts cleaner / carb
cleaner that many suggest to get when rebuild a carb.  It comes with a parts
tray inside.  This stuff seems very strong and not like the other chemicals I
have used or inhaled, gotten on hands, etc.  It breaks down dirt, grease, and
paint very quickly.
       The brake cleaners I used awhile back also quickly degreases from a
spray can but newer ones seam a little tamer.

Mark Takacs
"hoping to bring my 1945 H back to life"