[AT] DC4?

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 14:46:13 PDT 2004

I think you are 100% right, Ralph.  That is the same deal as my CC3 except
the newer style.  It has been my understanding that a CC4 has a wide front,
so it seems the DC series would follow suit.  Now a DC 10, that's a whole
nother bird. Until I read it, I thought your post might be about planes.
Silly me.  (grin)

Charlie V.