[AT] OT- Digital Cameras/Thanks

Mike S Meulenberg msm10301 at juno.com
Sun Aug 22 10:31:27 PDT 2004

Thanks for all the information on digital cameras. I like to get input
from people that actually use them, not just from a web site. I knew a
lot of people on the list used them, from seeing the various pictures
that get posted. I'm going to do some reading on the various cameras, to
see what one will suit my purposes well. I want to stay under $250, and
it looks like I'll be able to do that without a problem. I used to go to
epinions.com  to check out various items, but it seems that they have
gone to professional type reviewers, and I don't rely on them at all.

Thanks again,
Mike