[AT] OT- Digital Cameras

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 17:29:06 PDT 2004

Mike,
I just got a new Kodak  Easyshare CX7300  it has 3.2 MP and you can get chips
that will hold up 512  MP its easy light and has lot of little things to make
it a real nice camera for  the beginner who just want to take few pics and
put them on the computer.   I used it today at 3.2 and the pics are great. and
the best thing is at  Circuitcity.com it only cost $129.99 $59.99 for a 128
card but you can use it  with the built in memory if you want to. You spend alot
more but I'm sure you  will just get a camera that takes an expert to use and
has a lot more than you  ever need.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361