[Farmall] McCOrmick Deering #8 Plow Shares

Randy Kuhn redpoweranch at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 18:48:13 PDT 2004

Guy,

If your still looking for those plow shares, I know of a guy who has acres of tractor and impliment parts.  One day (a year or two ago) Lane Freeman & I were on an outing and he took me to see the "infamous" (at least in our neck of the woods) Bob Yearger.

He has piles of little genius, Case, JD & Ford plows that are for the most part complete.

I think if you call him he will pull the parts you need.  The price though, depends on what mood he's in!  A share today might cost $10-$20.00 more or less tomorrow.
He's got complete tractors, and very parted-out frames, cultivators, grain wagons, disc's, etc.

His number is: 1-215-679-9010.

He's a semi-retired dairy farmer, located approx. 30 minutes South-West of Allentown, PA.

Randy
Kempton, PA