[AT] O. T. #$%& emails getting lost...

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Aug 19 10:08:14 PDT 2004

         I lost a couple of more emails this week. I get a ton of email due
to owning a batch of list and belonging to a bunch more. I also get a lot
of genealogy research email. Some weeks I feel like I am losing as much as
one out of 100. That is fairly often when I get maybe 6,000+ a month (I
have one list that generated over 2,000 messages last month). I know I lose
one in the shuffle now and then myself but not many. Some weeks I don't
feel like I have lost any.  I suppose some get nailed by some gung-ho
server that smashes it as it passes through. I suppose some end up getting
infected someplace and get blasted for that. This ATIS list mail sometimes
never gets back to me but I see it got to the list because it is quoted in
other emails. Is everybody on this list losing stuff or is it just a
personal curse?   :-)

"farmer"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA