[Farmall] McCOrmick Deering #8 Plow Shares

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Wed Aug 18 20:03:29 PDT 2004

The share looks like  aftermarket- couldn't quite make out the numbers
on the one remaonong (the other is completely gone). The numbers on the
bottoms look like PO 3134H. I'm pretty sure they're 16 inch. Tom
Underwood is supposed to be calling me tommorow night, but I'm tring to
figure out if I even got a good number- light was bad when I looked at them.