[AT] Canandaigua, NY

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:53:47 PDT 2004

Hi Mike,

I heard from a fellow worker that the track was scraped and the pull went on
as you stated.  His son pulled with their Farmall H at 11 PM in the 4400 Lb.
class.  The pull was run  starting at what is usually the finish end of the
track, because the normal start end was dryer for better traction at the
finish (backwords). I understand pulling went on until 2 am Saturday. I did
stop by briefly at Miller Tire, Wilson Tire, and Marks Mags for a quick
hello.

Later,
Charlie V.