[AT] Canandaigua, NY

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 20:14:35 PDT 2004

Sad about the rain, Carl.  It poured here in Honeoye Falls most of Friday
afternoon.  I got lucky this year.  Saturday was the only day I could go,
and it was the day to be there.  I know some tractors and fleas were pulled
out both Thur. night and on Friday, but there was enough left on Saturday to
make a really good show.   Saturday morning, we had to pick where we walked,
but by later in the day, everything was pretty well dried up.

Charlie