[AT] Anybody need pieces from an old Oliver

Matthew matthewx at dogod.com
Mon Aug 16 08:12:25 PDT 2004

There is an old Oliver tractor behind a barn that is being torn down.  I can
have pieces off of it.  It is already stripped down pretty good.  The engine
is missing as are three of the wheels.  I can not find out what model it is,
but if you know the Olivers this may help you:  It has a box on the stearing
column with two really neat looking long handled togle switches on it.
The throttle lever is still there, the fenders are still there.  This is
going ot the melting pot soon, so if you want anything off of it, contact
me now and I will see what I can do.

--Matthew