[AT] Allis Chalmers wheel disk

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Aug 15 14:22:50 PDT 2004

Hi Len,  We do have light soils here but the information about the wheel
disk comes straight from Norm Swinfords book.  The disk harrow was a # 213.
Like I said, it was a fairly light, small disk design.  AC made some heavier
disks in that size range that probably need close to 100 hp.  It just
depends on which one we are talking about.

Charlie