[AJD] Plow wheel removal

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Sat Aug 14 03:19:24 PDT 2004

Our 44 got totally torn down, as it sat outside for at least 13 years...
It originally had the metal rear wheel but it is thin on one side as it
sat in the dirt.. Did find a rim and put a pneumatic tire on it... If
the frame is in as good shape as you say, I would leave it personally...
I think the future will hold better for un restored things if they are
in good shape.. I would split the lifting clutch and repack it though...

Dennis