[AT] OT: Thank you Farmer

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Aug 13 03:22:08 PDT 2004

> I have always been lead to believe that everything needed to go to a common
> ground to prevent a situation where you have 2 different ground potentials.
> It seems to me that 2 grounds 6 feet apart would be dangerous under the
> right conditions.  If some one understands this please explain.   I might
> need to hook a modem to my tractor some day.  grins.
>
> Charlie Hill

	Charlie, when I built my new shop 3 years ago, that was the code
according to the electrical inspector and the electrician. What he did was
put in 2 eight foot ground rods 6 feet apart connected by a common braided
wire cable back to the electical box. It was just one common ground with
two ground rods IMHO.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson