[AT] OT: Thank you Farmer

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 23:00:08 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/12/2004 10:39:08 PM Pacific  Daylight Time,
drupert at premier1.net writes:
Like I said this is just a guess  and may not at all be the reason why the
second ground rod is now required  -

Dudley
Snohomish, Washington

Sell ground rod  dudley.

Tell me why they can't put the same dirt back in the ditch after  laying
telephone wire in it. They are required to use gravel and pack it in. the  ditch
is 1 ft. wide and 3 feet deep and is in the bar ditch along side of the  road.
So what does the gravel do, you guessed it sells gravel.   anytime you come
across some dumb law think about what big company is making  money on the deal.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361
503 623-0460