[AJD] Wheel removal on model 44 plow

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Thu Aug 12 17:53:46 PDT 2004

Nope, I am talking about the clutch wheel, The gear puller I had would
reach around the center hub between the spokes..Yes the axel will move
about an inch.. The sacrifice part pushed on a tapered splined that the
axel is mounted to... Its hard to explain over email.. Perhaps I can dig
up the parts book and scan what I am talking about or you can call me at
205-884-9089..

Dennis