[AT] test

Frank gremaux at tein.net
Tue Aug 10 15:53:06 PDT 2004

he coming through Montana?

Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana
www.angelfire.com/mt/deeregp/index.html
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gayle Chew" <gchew at gfalls.wednet.edu>
To: <at at lists.antique-tractor.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 12:04 PM
Subject: [AT] test

> OK – Spencer – lets see if this will post.
>
> Dave – Upon receiving Spencer’s schedule of Portland Gathering Events, I
am just confirming that Ron Chew has a spot reserved for him at the Back
Forty Dinner?!

> Gene – I am also confirming that you have a small space reserved for Ron
and his pick-up truck for camping.

> And, thank you Tim for confirming his attendance at the Tractor List
Lunch. Yes, we have been a part of the list from almost the very beginning.
He was able to attend Portland the year of the ATIS boxes, delivering the
Pacific Northwest Box to Spencer at the show. He is very excited about going
to the show again this year.

> It will be a great time for all. I am looking forward to retirement in a
few years so that I too can attend.