[AT] Woods Belly Mower

Jeff Pilbeam j.pilbeam at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 20:13:01 PDT 2004

 I think I can help on this one
Give me a day or so
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Mike Atwell
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 4:44 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: [AT] Woods Belly Mower

Anybody know of a site I can go to for determining what kind of woods mower
I have. I can find no id plate anywhere. I am needing parts as the
    spindle clutch and bearings are needing replaced. I have called two
Woods dealers that have not been any help and the Woodsonline.com site has
no parts link. The mower is a single spindle belly mower 42" wide and is on
a Cub. Local dealers would have to order parts so there is no value in
pulling them and taking them in for comparison. I also checked the archives
and could find no help.

Thanks

Mike