[AT] another new shop

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Aug 9 10:12:00 PDT 2004

Ya know, I bet a quick call to the 800 number of any of the folks who make
these units would set the record straight.

But that heat exchanger / storage tank makes a lot of sense.

My system has about 100 gallons in it, mostly in the furnace but also the
piping and heat exchanger.  This does make for a bit of thermal latency,
when you fire it up cold it's an hour or so before the water gets hot enough
to do any good, maybe 2-3 hours to get up to 185 or so where I have it set.
Mine does have forced pumping of the fluid, the pump starts at about 100
degrees or so.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.