[AT] another new shop

Jerry Rhodes jlrhod at paulding-net.com
Sun Aug 8 10:24:20 PDT 2004

Cecil, I have no info on you heating, but on the floor, I have a freind (62
yrs) that has done 100's of large pours per yr for floors, and he said "saw
cut the floor (3/4") in about 4 days and DO NOT put anything on it for 24 to
28 days" I always said that was BS, but I now beleive he is right for I have
seen some of his older jobs and they would crack if the owner was on it in a
week or 2, good luck
Jerry NW Ohio