[AJD] Decal Placement

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 20:49:50 PDT 2004

Duane,
A 1939 H advertising booklet shows a decal  which looks like

    John     Deere
        pix of leaping deere
Moline     ILL

and it is placed on the back cover centered between the bottom 4 bolts
holding the cover on.  The words John Deere are placed at an angle in the
usual way.

However, it is a faint pix and it would be good to verify with Kent before
placing it on.
Regards,
Duane Larson