[AJD] Decal Placement

Duane Ledford dledford at classicnet.net
Sat Aug 7 19:37:06 PDT 2004

Putting the decals on my 1940 H this afternoon when I ran into a problem. The decals I received from K&K included a "leaping deer" decal. The instructions say that it goes on the transmission housing and that it was for the 1939 and 1940 models only. I can see no place on the transmission housing that this decal could fit. The only place that it would fit would be on the crankcase cover or the rear end cover. Was there possibly a serial number break in 1940 where they changed the configuration of the tractor. I know that the  '39's were different than all the rest. Any insight would be helpful. I'll call K&K Monday about this, but thought I could get some help from all of you before then.

Thanks,
Duane Ledford