[AT] A wasteland on TV

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Fri Aug 6 15:57:06 PDT 2004

The problem of keeping hands cool is much worse at Portland than it is at
home.  The pause function of just straight recording is nice because you can
watch an hour program in about 45 minutes or less by fast forwarding through
the commercials.

ABC had some youngsters on their morning show about a year ago doing the
river dance I recorded it and have watched it a number of times. I am always
amazed that anyone can do that much tapping and still breathe.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA