[AT] A wasteland on TV

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 03:52:40 PDT 2004

> Cecil,
>
> See if your provider carries or will carry RFDTV. It carries too much horse
> stuff for my taste, but when it's not horses, it's trains, heavy equipment
> and tractor shows. It's a nice change from the usual stuff.
>
> Even with that, daytime TV is a total waste of time. You're better off
> making one trip to the library and checking out an armload of books to read.
>
> Warren

	Our channel lineup is completely full and it would literally take an
act of God to change it. I doubt that AOL TW would put RFDTV on out here as
99.99% of the local subscribers wouldn't know what they were looking at. (Most
of the people who live here are NYC commuters who have no interest in what is
outside the walls of their home let alone anything to do with farming.) As far
as they are concerned, farms and everything to do with them could use a good
shot of deodorant.  koff koff

	I try to study something every day of the year and have always been
a "reader". Even as old as I am, I find there is more and more I don't know.
If if were not for books, it would be a sad world indeed. So, I agree with
you, Warren. Books are there for anyone and all you have to do is pick one up
and open the cover.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson