[AT] A wasteland on TV

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Thu Aug 5 06:53:26 PDT 2004

Cecil,

See if your provider carries or will carry RFDTV. It carries too much horse
stuff for my taste, but when it's not horses, it's trains, heavy equipment
and tractor shows. It's a nice change from the usual stuff.

Even with that, daytime TV is a total waste of time. You're better off
making one trip to the library and checking out an armload of books to read.

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.