[AT] @!#%^% Trailer Wiring

Len Rugen lrugen at c-magic.com
Thu Aug 5 19:23:27 PDT 2004

It had a plug at the center of the dash for a brake control box.  The blue
wire works fine from the brake control.  I found a fuse for "aux battery
charge" or something like that, it's OK, but it refers to a relay but none
is listed.

At this time, I don't have a trailer with a battery.  However, I was going
to get a plug, connect AUX and GRND to my spot sprayer electric pump.  That
would have been handy.  I'll probably just use the tail light circut, it
will look dumb, I'll only be able to spary with my lights on, but it will
work.

---