[AT] A wasteland on TV

ShaMcCarty at aol.com ShaMcCarty at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 10:13:51 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/5/2004 9:17:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cmonson at hvc.rr.com writes:
I understand that satellite TV is not much better but does not
have all the ads. One of my friends says he gets several farm channels
and one of them even runs programs on antique tractor shows in the Midwest.
Do any of you get these on your TV sets and what do you think of using a
satellite as opposed to Cable TV?  I have to do something here to be able
to keep my sanity. I have Time Warner RoadRunner service on the computer
and can keep that whether I have Cable TV or not so I'm not worried about
losing this fast hookup.

Ceil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson
Cecil I used to have cable until I moved where I live now I have satellite
DIRECTV I love it my favorite channel is RFDTV channel 379 they show a bunch of
shows on antique tractors and they are great.Overall satellite is much better
than cable I find there is always something on 1 of the like 400 channels lol.
            Shawn McCarty

1937 Allis Chalmers WC