[AT] PORTLAND CAMPING UPDATE

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 19:16:03 PDT 2004

Gene,
   I plan on being there Friday night.  Probably just be in a tent or sleep
in the truck unless I can find a bed like last year.

I could probably get access to a hammermill if you wanted, but it'd only be
at the show on friday and saturday.  You'd have to find a tractor to run it.

Farmer said something about ear corn, I might be able to arrange a couple
hundred pounds of that too.  Not sure, though, I'll have to ask around.

Mike