[AT] How to seat the bead on lawn tractor tires?

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Aug 1 13:24:40 PDT 2004

> Cecil you did not ask me but i purchased mine at an auto parts store. It was fishers if you have any that way.
> R Fink
> PA

	Is the stuff you bought that black soft stuff I see here and
there, Richard?  The golf cart guy has it but the label is gone. As he
seems to make about half his living fixing flats on golf cart tires, I
didn't have the heart to ask him where he gets it.  ;-(

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson