[AT] How to seat the bead on lawn tractor tires?

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Sun Aug 1 10:40:00 PDT 2004

I have one of those Ohio Mfg 4 wheel dump carts, and all 4 tires were
constantly flat due to poor seals. I bought several different kinds of
sealer, and none of them helped. I finally bought 4 tubes from Tucker's
Tire and have never again had a problem. That turned out to be the
solution for small tires failing to seal properly at the tractor
dealership where I used to work.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
  -  George Santayana (1863-1952); US (Spanish-born) philosopher.