[AT] 4020 Carb kit?

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Apr 30 19:15:37 PDT 2004

Farmer:

Just for reference, Valu-Bilt has them for $30.99. I don't know if there is
any significant difference in parts included or quality. If in doubt buy JD
parts. The labor is where the cost is anyway.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not
strong enough.--John Christian Bovee

www.deerelegacy.com