[AT] Sealing a tire to a rim

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Apr 29 08:47:14 PDT 2004

Thanks Ricky but I don't want to break the tire back down.  What I am
looking for is something to put in the tire, a fix a flat type product that
will seal this very minor leak.  I don't have a way to break the tire down.
I'd have to take it to a shop somewhere.  Shops around here are not much
into fixing things.  They'd likely tell me I need a new rim.

Charlie