[AT] Sealing a tire to a rim

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Thu Apr 29 07:43:06 PDT 2004

We used grease gun grease.  There is Murphys tire sealer also that does a
good job.  The grease softens the rubber.  Also air it up and then take a
hammer and beat on it in the places it is leaking.  This will help it seal.
Make very sure you clean the rim until it shines before you ever apply the
grease.   Ricky