[AT] trailer lights

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Apr 28 10:58:10 PDT 2004

Wayne it is the same ground circuit either way you run it.  I was not
talking about running a ground back to the vehicle but back to the trailer
connector and attaching it to the ground wire comming from the connector.
The power going to the trailer lights is fused on the hot side.  Any dead
short regardless of the ground path will blow the fuse on the power circuit.
If you are really worried about that you can fuse the ground circuit with a
lower amp fuse.

Charlie