[AT] LeSueur pic is up

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Apr 28 08:56:08 PDT 2004

Dean,
	It is probably a result of some aviation training you received some
time ago, but under the new methods, we typically go West to get to
Beresford from most any point in Iowa. <vbg>
	I made it to Le Sueur swap meet a little too late to meet up with the
fellows at Miller tire.  First time there for me.  Overwhelming!  First
time ever at any kind of swap meet.  I bought nothing as all my funds
plus any I can borrow are being used to get back in the spraying
business.  I probably should have been a vendor!  I intend to be back
there next year, though.  This old tractor and machinery monkey business
might be habit forming.

Ron Cook
Salix, Ia