[AT] 630 JD is home and running

jfgrant jfgrant at triton.net
Tue Apr 27 09:22:29 PDT 2004

Rick, yes there is a bushing that can be replaced. HOWEVER, DON"T try to
drive it out with a hammer, punch or whatever. There is a good chance that
you will break the casting and then $$$$$$$. There is a simple
extractor/installer tool that can be made to do this task. If you need a
sketch or more info let me know.  A new bushing will make a lot of
difference. Good Luck.  JG