[AT] Mustang/now 'first time start-ups'

bwhdon acton at onramp.bz
Sun Apr 18 11:28:08 PDT 2004

Reminds me of my JD D with a straight pipe, scares some but is music to the
ear to others, but in a garage I bet it shook the walls etc.
I agree on the break in oil draining, you never can tell what might show up
in the drain. I usally use straight 30 wt for breaking and I have been using
cat 15-40 for the final for a couple years now. I know its a deisel mix but
the cat oil has some good clink to it I like.

Don