[AT] handcluctch and more 630 questions

Ricky Prescott diamondp at centex.net
Fri Apr 16 06:27:04 PDT 2004

I drove the 630 yesterday.  They had to pull it to get it started.  It had been sitting for 3 years.  It has always been sheded.  It bucks some when you take off in higher gears.  Can you adjust the hand clutch so that it won't do that?  It also did it in reverse.  You had to push the hand clutch a long ways to get it to snap.  Is there some adjustment to move the handle back some?  Does it need new clutch disc?  The power steering was a little stiff also.  What needs to be done there?  There was an exhaust leak.  between the head and manifold.  How hard is it to get the manifold bolts off?  The left brakes was weak.  Is there an ajustment for it?  That is all I can remember.  Let me know what you think.  Ricky