[AT] Transmission/Differential Fluid

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Apr 15 17:31:49 PDT 2004

Dudley you need to find out what the correct fluid is.  We did discuss using
transmission oil in some stuff a while back.  However, for one we were
talking about AC stuff that was factory specified to use 20wt oil.
Automatic transmission fluid IS 20 wt oil.

I'm not sure what your farmall uses.

Charlie