[AT] Dodge diesel oil filter number

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Apr 10 05:20:36 PDT 2004

Thanks Cecil.

I think what was being said over on another site was that Wix had changed
design for a while and was trying to use a pleated paper filter in place of
the rag filter.  I still am not sure I understand why that  would matter but
just wanted to be fair to the other side of the discussion.

As for talking me out of using Wix filters.  That will take a lot of
talking.  I don't use Wix exclusively.  I'm really not that picky about
filters but when Wix is available that is what I use.

BTW I have 2 new old stock genuine AC filters  in the Card board tube.  It
had been opened and 1 filter used when a friend of mine found it somewhere.
He sold his AC tractors and gave the filters to me.  I don't intend to use
them unless I just put one on the tractor for show some time.

Charlie