[AT] Way OT Crystal sets

H. D. Rawls howard at cconnect.net
Wed Apr 7 10:14:51 PDT 2004

Well, you can add me to the list of "tractor guys who played with crystal
radios". I was always fascinated with the idea of "stealing" free signals
from the air without having to use any power of my own. The most interesting
circuit I ever saw was one that used the rectified signal from one station
to amplify the signal from another. Never got around to building that one
and always wondered how well it might work. The last crystal set I built was
a kit from Radio Shack and I never got it to work. Maybe I'll give it
another try soon.
Howard
"Rainman"