[AT] Way OT Crystal sets

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Apr 7 06:52:04 PDT 2004

Cecil,

We were able to make them work... just barely.  It took a lot of trial and
error to find a spot with the cat's whisker on the galena crystal that would
"detect".  The spots weren't even as reliable as my internet connection, and
would die the same way... with no warning and for no apparent reason.

George Willer